Everyone likes to listen to music, but getting the music in one single place takes time and effort. Also, searching becomes a hectic job. Spotify.com/pair has brought the solution to this problem. Spotify is an enormous collection of music albums and music dictionaries. Spotify provides the music and its album in a single application. The music quality influences the user of Spotify to continue listening to music. Also, one of the best parts of Spotify is that it is available on your smart devices, such as your smart TVs and other smart devices. But getting Spotify on your smart devices requires the activation process, which is hectic. So let’s get a hands-free solution to it. Read the concept provided below explaining Spotify pairing on various smart devices.
What are the requirements for spotify.com/pair?
Spotify requires the following details;
- First, you will need an email id to create the account.
- Also, after creating the Spotify account, you can go for the premium or work with the normal Spotify account.
- Then to activate Spotify on the smart device, you will need the smart device and a second device to activate the account.
- Last but not least, you will need a stable internet connection to listen to music and the activation process.
Now, if you are ready with your account, let’s dive into activating Spotify on various smart devices available at home.
Guide for pairing Spotify.com on your android tv?
Just follow the below-given guide to activate Spotify on your android tv;
- First, connect your android tv to a Wi-Fi connection to get the internet.
- Go to the Android store, i.e., google play store, to search for the Spotify application.
- As Spotify is one of the most popular applications, it will be available on the home screen.
- If it’s unavailable, you must search for it using the search bar.
- Once the application is available on the screen along with its icon, go into the details.
- Now click on the install button to start the download and installation of your device.
- Then wait for the installation to complete and open the application after successful installation.
- After this, you will get two options, i.e., log in and sign up for free.
- Click on the login option.
- Now you will get 3 options, i.e., log in with code, login with password, and sign up.
- Choose the login with code option.
- For this, you will need to ensure that your smartphone and the tv are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Open the web browser on your phone and then go to spotify.com/pair.
- This will open the Spotify pair link. Enter your login details, and click on the login button.
- After this, you will be asked to enter the pairing code of 6 digits.
- Enter the code displayed on your tv screen and then click on the continue button.
- In his way, your Spotify application will activate on your android tv.
- Now onwards, you can listen to music on your android tv.
What are the steps to activate Spotify on my apple tv using the Spotify mobile application?
Activating spotify.com/pair on apple tv using the Spotify mobile application is very easy, and here are the steps;
- Before proceeding to the steps, you need to follow the apple tv, install and log in to Spotify on your mobile phone.
- Then, go to the Apple application store and then search for Spotify.com/pair.
- After you get the application, click on the get button to install Spotify.
- Now, wait for the application to install on your apple tv.
- After this, open the application of Spotify and then click on the login button.
- There are 2 options available, i.e., with the code and with the help of mobile.
- Select the second option and then open the Spotify application on your tv.
- The QR code will appear on the apple tv within the Spotify application.
- Which you will need to scan with the help of the Spotify mobile application.
- Visiting the Spotify mobile application, go into the pair option.
- Then scan the QR code present on the apple tv screen.
- Now following some on-screen steps, your Spotify apple tv application will activate.
- So now you can listen to your favourite music using the Spotify Pair application.
How to pair the Spotify account to the Roku device?
Below are the steps to pair the Spotify account to your Roku device. Follow them to listen to music on a Roku device;
- Go to your Roku device and then open the menu bar using the Roku smart remote.
- After that, go to the add channel option.
- You can add the Spotify channel by searching it or visiting the recommended channels.
- Once the Spotify channel is on your Roku screen, download it and add it to your list.
- After this, open the Spotify channel and click on the login button.
- Now, the Spotify channel will display the pairing code or the activation code on the screen.
- Now open your android smartphone and go to the web browser.
- Using the search engine of your web browser, go to spotify.com/pair.
- This link will redirect you to the pairing page.
- On the pairing page, you will be asked to login into your Spotify account.
- If you need a Spotify account, you must create one for yourself.
- Log in with the help of the email and password or the other options provided.
- Now after the login details, enter the 6-digit Spotify pair code.
- Then click on the continue button.
- Please look at the Roku screen; it will now be activated.
- In this way, you can activate Spotify.com/pair on your Roku device.
How to cancel my Spotify premium subscription?
Ans: TO cancel the Spotify premium subscription, you must visit the Spotify settings. Here under the accounts section, click on the cancel subscription. In this way, you can cancel the Spotify premium subscription and will change it to a free account. This is all about canceling the Spotify premium subscription.
Can I create a Spotify account on the smart tv itself?
Ans: If you do not have a Spotify.com/pair account, you can create it while activating it on the smart device. After completing the installation of the Spotify application:
- Click on the sign-up button instead of the login button.
- Enter the details asked, such as your email address, password, and personal details.
- Verify the details and then click on sign up.
Our free Spotify account is now created. You can proceed further to get a premium subscription to Spotify.
How to renew the Spotify subscription after it ends?
AnsL Renewing the Spotify subscription is very important to avoid the disturbances created by the unwanted ads playing intermittently. Spotify notifies you 2 to 3 days before the end of the subscription. This email is received on your registered email id or the registered mobile number. So you need to click on the link provided to renew the subscription. Also, you need to provide the payment details. And if you know the date of the end of the premium subscription, you can directly go to the subscription settings and then follow some of the steps; you can renew the Spotify subscription.
So this is all about spotify.com/pair and the pairing of Spotify on various devices. This will help you a lot in listening to nonstop Spotify music.